Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Delightful - and Meaningful - Adventure

Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of LifeJeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE Wendy Mass' books! This is the third one I have read, the second in the last little while. My daughter is reading The Candymakers and is constantly searching for candy, the experience is so real. Jeremy is a candy connoisseur and collector. This book brought some delicious tastes to my mouth, let me tell you:)

Mass manages somehow to write her characters right into the reader's brain. I lived this entire adventure with Jeremy. At the end, I was so emotionally overwhelmed and crying (what else is new?). The next minute I was laughing so hard, I couldn't stop. No, really, I keep laughing everytime I think of the scene. My family thinks I am nuts but I challenge anyone to read the book and not laugh on page 277!

Mass has given us another fantastic set of characters, a beautiful look into the ever mysterious human nature, as well as a deep exploration of the meaning of life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment